Evacuation Chair Training for Evac Chairs - Operator Training
Our Operator Evacuation Chair Training is a 2.5 hour hands-on course training all delegates on how to correctly use Evac Chairs (see selected chairs below) in an emergency. The fully certified evacuation chair course is for a maximum of 4 people and each delegate will receive a certificate and booklet upon successful completiong of the course.
The Operator Evacuation Chair Training Course is conducted in-house and is presented by an Evac Chair specialist.
Evacuation Chairs Suitable for the Operator Evacuation Chair Training
Evac Chair 300H MK4
Evac Chair 300 AMB
Evac Chair 600H
Evac Chair IBEX Transeat 700H
Evac Chair 440
Aims of the Operator Evacuation Chair Training
- To ensure that all candidates complete the course and achieve a level of competence which will inspire others to use the Evac Chair confidently under any conditions.
- Provide competent Dedicated Evacuation Chair Operators to provide assistance to the mobility impaired - enabling them to reach a place of safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- To ensure that you meet your obligations and be kept up to date with new regulations and adequately trained in Emergency Escape Procedures for all, including the mobility impaired.
Course Information - Operator Evacuation Chair Training
The Operator Evacuation Chair training course is presented by an Evac Chair training specialist and all delegates will receive reference and training materials. Upon completion of the course all delegates meeting the training standards are Certified and deemed competent for their roles.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for the course.
- Maximum of 4 people on the course.
- The course will require a stairway for the practical session, either a stairway that is not in general use during the course duration, or wide enough not to obstruct others using stairs during the course.
- At least one Evac Chair (see selected chairs above) in good condition is required.
- All delegates must be fit; not in a state pf pregnancy, must wear appropriate practical clothing and shoes and not suffer from any form of injury, disability, long term illness or any other health problems.
- Delegates must have a function within the organisation which permits them to focus on the effective use of the Evac Chair in an emergency.
Please note: Depending on the location at which you desire to complete your course, additional travel costs for your Evac Chair specialist may apply.