Evacuscape Evacuation Chair with Dual Braking System EC2
The Evacuscape Evacuation Chair with Dual Braking System EC2 promises a safe and controlled descent in case of an emergency for users with limited mobility. For single operator use only, this evacuation chair features a dual braking system that allows users to descent in a controlled manner without the risk of the chair sliding out of control. A five-point safety harness and head strap keep the user safe, while a padded seat and back ensure comfort while in a high pressure environment.
Comfortable and Efficient Evacuation
The Evacuscape Evacuation Chair EC2 is designed with a comfortable and efficient evacuation in mind. For single operator use only, this chair uses high-tech, state-of-the-art technology to ensure that the descent is fast and stable. Wheel locking brakes ensure a steady descent, while a folding rear system with two polypropylene locking castors ensure the descent is safe but fast.
Ergonomically designed, this chair uses padded adjustable upper shoulder support and an anatomical padded seat that ensures the user is in comfort during the evacuation. This helps to steady nerves and reduce panic, at a time when it's easy to let your emotions get the better of you.
Dual Braking System for Controlled Descent
What sets the Evacuation Chair EC2 apart from the rest, is its outstanding dual braking system. Glide tracks are fitted alongside a unique dual braking system, that allows the user to control speeds on decent which can prevent the chair from going out of control. It is this dual braking system that gives this chair the reputation that it has, fast and efficient descent in the case of an emergency.
Key Features of the EC2 Evacuation Chair
- Ready to use single operator evacuation chair designed for descending stairways
- Special fail safe braking system ensures a controlled descent
- Features a detachable front carry handle for easy transportation of chair
- Lightweight design is perfect for moving chair to point of descent
- Emergency LED light illuminates stairways if dimly lit
- Ergonomic design features padding on seat and back for comfort
- Fitted with a five point safety harness and head strap for security
- Supplied with a dust cover and wall bracket to keep chair safe
- Features locking rear wheel castors for extra safety
Special 5 Point Safety Harness
Steps have also been taken to ensure that the user feels safe while on the chair. A special 5 point safety harness with head strap prevents injury during a fast descent. Furthermore, its lightweight design is easy to carry, meaning that you can get to the point of descent easily without risk to injury.
What is Included with The Evacuation Chair?
- 1 x EC2 Evacuation Chair
- 1 x Dust cover
- 1 x Wall bracket
- 1 x Instructional DVD
- Weight: 14.5kg (32lbs)
- Carrying capacity: 165kg (400lbs)
- Warranty: Five years manufacturers' warranty and one year wear and tear warranty'
- Certified in accordance with medical devices directive 94/42/EEC