Bariatric EvacMat Stretcher
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, buildings must have an evacuation route present for everyone potentially in the building in an emergency. There is a range of evacuation equipment available, but is not always suitable for a congested hospital ward or narrow stairs/corridors.
The Bariatric EvacMat Stretcher is an ideal stretcher for the quick and easy evacuation of bariatric patients from hospital wards or private or public places in the event of an emergency. Designed to aid either the emergency services or the handling staff, the stretcher has a slippery base to run smoothly over any surface, whether indoors or out.
The coloured coded straps and ladder handles ensure the stretcher is straightforward and easy to use, wasting no time when it comes to an evacuation. The cocooning nature of the stretcher provides safety and security to the user and the easy clean material makes it suitable for any situation.
Features of the Bariatric EvacMat Stretcher
- Durable and slippery base
- Suitable for movement either inside or out
- Colour coded cross straps for ease of use
- User cocooned into place for safety
- 4 x side ladder and short positioning handles
- Head and foot extending ladder handles
- Four anchor points for security
- Easy to clean after use
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical evacuation
Technical Details for the Bariatric EvacMat Stretcher
- Packed: 64 x 37 x 37cm
- Unrolled: 230 x 244cm
- Weight: 9kg
- Weight limit: 350kg
- Base: Polyethylene board
- Material: Flame retardant anti-bacterial PVC