Evacuation Chair Training for Evac Chairs
1 Day Key Trainer Master Class
The 1 Day Key Trainer Master Class enables trainees to train others within their organisation in the safe use of Evac Chairs. This 1 Day in-house evacuation chair training course is for 4 people and covers the legislation, theoretical and practical areas of fire evacuation using the Evac Chairs.
All successful delegates of the Evacuation Chair Training Course will become qualified to train other collegues within their organisation to use the Evac Chairs comfortably and confidently.
The Evac Chair 1 Day Key Trainer Master Class is ideal for larger organisations and companies with a high turnover of staff.
Each successful delegate of the evacuation chair training course will receive a certificate and booklet.
Evacuation Chairs Suitable for the 1 Day Key Trainer Master Class
Evac Chair 300H MK4
Evac Chair 300 AMB
Evac Chair 600H
Evac Chair IBEX Transeat 700H
Evac Chair 440
Aims of the 1 Day Key Trainer Master Class
- To ensure that all candidates complete the course and achieve a level of competence which will inspire others to use the Evac Chair confidently under any conditions.
- Provide competent in-house trainers who will train Evacuation Chair Operators to provide assistance to the mobility impaired - enabling them to reach a place of safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- To ensure that you meet your obligations and be kept up to date with new regulations and adequately trained in Emergency Escape Procedures for all, including the mobility impaired.
Course Information - 1 Day Key Trainer Master Class
The course is presented by an Evac Chair training specialist and all delegates will receive reference and training materials. Upon completion of the course all delegates meeting the training standards are Certified and deemed competent for their roles.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for the course.
- Maximum of 4 people on the course.
- The course will require a stairway for the practical session, either a stairway that is not in general use during the course duration, or wide enough not to obstruct others using stairs during the course.
- At least one Evac Chair in good condition is required.
- All delegates must be fit; not in a state pf pregnancy, must wear appropriate practical clothing and shoes and not suffer from any form of injury, disability, long term illness or any other health problems.
- Delegates must have a function within the organisation which permits them to focus on the effective use of the Evac Chair in an emergency.