Evacusafe Basic Operator Evacuation Chair Training
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, buildings must have an evacuation plan in place for anyone potentially present in an emergency. This includes those with restricted mobility such as pregnancy, a disability or suffering from an injury. The safe evacuation from a building is essential and the use of the Evacusafe Evacuation Chairs are an ideal solution to this problem.
However, the evacuation chairs are no use if you are not aware of how to use them. Anyone intending to assist with the evacuation using the chairs must be trained on how to do so, or there is a high risk to both the user and the operator. The Basic Operator Evacuation Chair Training teaches not only the regulations and requirements but also involves a practical element where staff learn how to use the chair. With the chance to practice the new techniques, the training ensures you are confident about using the chair, even under the pressures of an emergency.
Benefits of the Evacusafe Basic Operator Evacuation Chair Training
- Conforms with fire regulations and requirements
- Teaches operators how to safely handle the chairs
- Improves confidence
- Ensures an evacuation route for those with restricted mobility
- Prevents injuries for both the operator and user
- Develop an understanding of how to care for the chairs
- 4 delegates per session
- Certificate of attendance provided
- Conducted on site for convenience
- Not just for Evacusafe Evacuation Chairs
Additional Information about the Evacusafe Basic Operator Evacuation Chair Training
The rates above apply to London (within M25) only. For other locations (outside the M25) a surcharge may be charged. Please email our customer care team for a quotation and to check what dates are available.