Harvest Evacuation Sheet for Harvest Alternating Mattresses
According to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, buildings must have an evacuation plan in place for everyone on the premises in the event of an emergency. Not only does this include those with restricted mobility such as a disability, it also includes those who are bed-bound or using an alternating mattress. These people cannot be evacuated in the traditional sense but a solution must be found.
The Harvest Evacuation Sheet for Harvest Alternating Mattress is that answer. Suitable for either the replacement or overlay mattress, the sheet is specifically designed to move an active air mattress in the event of an emergency. The user can be safely secured using the straps and the entire mattress can be evacuated, making this an ideal option for care and nursing home environments.
Features of the Harvest Evacuation Sheet for Harvest Alternating Mattresses
- Designed for Harvest replacement or overlay mattresses
- Evacuates an operational air mattress
- User safety due to securing straps
- Safe evacuation of everyone, including those bed-bound
- Ideal for nursing or care home environments
- Mattress and patient evacuated together
- Conforms with rules and regulations on fire safety
- Suitable for PEEP (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan) or GEEP (General Emergency Evacuation Plan)
Warnings for the Harvest Evacuation Sheet for Harvest Alternating Mattresses
Please take into account the size of the mattress. An evacuation sheet is only suitable if the mattress can safely fit through the door!