Evac+Chair 300 AMB Evacuation Chair and Upright Stand
As a business, you never know when an emergency will break out. As a result, it's integral that you have all the necessary equipment available for ensuring that those who are less mobile can evacuate the building too. The Evac+Chair 300 AMB Evacuation Chair and Upright Stand is designed to ensure your evacuation chair is always close to hand and within easy reach.
What's Included with Your Purchase?
This pack contains the following two items. To learn more about each, please click on their relevant links below:
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps ensure your employees remain safe in an emergency
- Chair is bright in colour for improved visibility even in smoky conditions
- Evacuation chair features large rear wheels for prolonged use and support
- Chair uses an anti-slip handle for maintaining a sturdy grip during use
- Evacuation chair can be operated by a single person
- Self-standing upright stand helps keep your evacuation chair within easy reach
- Prevents the need for wall mounting brackets to reduce damage to premises
- Chairs mount quickly and easily onto the stand for ease of application
- Helps ensure your chair is always in the right place at the right time
- Lightweight in design for easy transportation and storage
Helps You Store the Chair in the Same Place
When there's an emergency, the most important aspect of your equipment is that it's easy to retrieve whenever necessary. This means that evacuation chairs can't be placed in areas that are difficult to get to, and should instead be in a setting that will be passed during an evacuation. By purchasing the 300 AMB Evacuation Chair and Upright Stand at the same time, storing the chair in the same place becomes an easy habit to uphold.
Chair Is Easy to Operate by One User
The Evac+Chair 300 AMB Evacuation Chair is lightweight and easy to use so it can be operated by one person. Constructed with large rear wheels, the chair is suitable for both prolonged use and for use outside as well as in. This helps ensure the chair can be used in a range of different weather conditions without increasing the risk of slips.